For Nokia Belle/ Nokia Belle FP1/ Nokia Belle FP2
cuteRadio is back. Download it from the developer’s site (link below) and also thank him.
Since Nokia/Microsoft have shut down the servers for the Internet Radio app, Stuart Howarth has created cuteRadio, which is an amazing replacement for the former app. It has a dark and clean interface, works smoothly and even has a sleep-timer.
Tip: to quickly get to a letter, scrub the right edge in a list! First, hold and press in the right edge, wait until a popup appears, then move the finger up or down.
cuteRadio is a user-friendly internet radio player for Maemo5, MeeGo-Harmattan and Symbian. Features include:
- Stations can be edited, and additional stations can be added manually.
- Search stations and podcasts and browse by genre, country and language.
- Access recently played stations.
- Add stations to your favourites.
- Sleep timer
- Network proxy
Also, in this new version, you need to create an account, which is really simple and doesn’t need an email address. Also, if you want to add a station to “favourites“, press and hold on one to open a menu.
Use of the cuteRadio REST API requires a cuteRadio account. To create an account, simply choose a username and password and sign in using the ‘Account’ dialog. No personal information is required.
- Make sure you have Qt 4.7.4, Qt Mobility and Qt Quick Components 1.1
- Developer: Stuart Howarth
- Version 0.3.3 (18.11.2014)
- Size: 5 MB
Download from here: http://marxoft.co.uk/cuteradio/symbian/