For Nokia Belle/ Nokia Belle FP1/ Nokia Belle FP2
lightbulb IM is a fast chat client that supports many XMPP (Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol) Services, such as Facebook Chat, Google Talk, LJ Talk and Nimbuzz.
It is fast, safe and reliable. It even includes a customisable homescreen widget, which looks beautiful on a coloured wallpaper. The app lets you configure the notifications (popups, sounds, vibrations, blinking led) and change the theme (light/dark), so that the experience is unique and personal for each user. Being able to change or disable audible alerts is a nice feature. Lightbulb even seems to support the “Away” feature, which translates as “invisible” on Facebook Chat!
The app works beautifully and is very fluid, from splashscreen to the “close” pop-up.
If you wish to support the developer, click here.
Lightbulb is an instant messenger which supports Facebook Chat, Google Talk and other XMPP-based services. It was initially based on MeegIM.
– sending, receiving messages
– lots of customization options
– notifications (info banner in app, discreet popup, notification led, vibration, and sound)
– multi account support
– roster management
– VCard (partially, can read, can’t write)
- Your phone may need some components (Qt Mobility) to run the app, so the smart installer would download them. Make sure you’re connected to the Internet before installing.
- Developer: Maciej Janiszewski ; also see Tessera
- Version 0.3 – still beta (01.04.2014)
- Size: 2 MB