For Nokia Belle/ Nokia Belle FP1/ Nokia Belle FP2
A playful way to unlock your Nokia- using bubbles! This is an official Nokia Betalabs Experiment that replaces the original lockscreen with a clean screen on which bubbles containing links to contacts and profiles, and music controls freely bounce and float on pictures chosen by you.
Unfortunately, Nokia abandoned the concept and didn’t integrate it into the OS…
Beta Labs link – You’ll need an account : http://betalabs.nokia.com/apps/nokia-bubbles
- First of all, this application is very old and, unfortunately, its certificate expired on 16.09.2012. You need to either time-travel or hack your phone.
- Your phone may need some components or plugins to run Nokia Bubbles, so the smart installer may download them. Make sure you’re connected to the Internet before installing.
- Restart phone after installation!
- To add you own wallpapers to the lockscreen, copy them to C/Images/Wallpapers or to E/Images/Wallpapers
- To access the settings menu, go to the lockscreen and hold your finger on a free area of the screen (without bubbles) until you obtain an orb which you can drag over three options. You can select which bubbles can be displayed and choose the wallpaper/slideshow pictures.
- WARNING: Please don’t lock the phone while you hold it in landscape position, as the next time you’ll try to unlock it, the screen will be black. The bubbles are still there, but you’ll have to blindly pick the Key bubble and drag it to the lock… To prevent this, you can disable auto-rotation in Settings>Phone>Sensors>Auto-rotate display
- Developer: Nokia Beta Labs ; Other apps by them
- Version 0.152 (12.05.2011)
- Size: 848 KB
Download Nokia Bubbles Installer– online